The new QR-10 Hybrid coverstock has allowed Track to provide a new shape to the High Performance category. The newest installment to the Track brand offers the most length in the Paradox line to date and provides a quick and angular motion down lane.
The i-Core 2.0
The birth of the I-Core brought Track back to the forefront of the industry in revolutionary core design. The I-Core 2.0 was a tweak in design to increase the overall flare potential by almost 20%. This larger flare potential is one of the main components in the Paradox’s ability to create such unique ball motion.
With the launch of the Paradox, Track set the new standard in ball motion for the bowling industry. We followed that up with the launch of the Paradox Pearl which gave us just a little bit more length than the original Paradox, but provided that same great motion. Now, the Paradox Trilogy is here to redefine the term “long and strong”. This new masterpiece from Track gives you more length and more down lane motion than any ball in the brand to date. Join us in making the impossible possible with the new Trilogy.
- Color: Blue / Silver / Black (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core: I-CORE 2.0 (DUAL DENSITY)
- Coverstock: QR-10 Hybrid
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Inter. Differential: .015
- Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- RG: 12 lb. - 2.60 | 13 lb. - 2.53 | 14 lb. - 2.52 | 15 lb. - 2.48 | 16 lb. - 2.49
- Differential: 12 lb. - .039 | 13 lb. - .055 | 14 lb. - .055 | 15 lb. - .057 | 16 lb. - .049
1 Year Complete Warranty