Brunswick Meanstreak Beatdown Bowling Ball
List Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $129.95
* denotes required field
Drilling Insurance: Click here for details.
The Meanstreak Beatdown combines the Addaptive f(P+S) Solid coverstock with the Meanstreak Medium RG core to provide plenty of traction in the oil with a strong response on the backend and excellent continuation through the pins on medium to heavy oil lane conditions.
The new Meanstreak Medium RG symmetrical core features a long and lean design to provide maximum energy retention. By increasing the mass around the equator compared to the original Meanstreak High RG core, the maximum RG is lowered further stabilizing the dynamics to increase the mid-lane traction of the core.
The Meanstreak Beatdown can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 14 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. At 12 and 13 pounds, Brunswick uses a generic core shape with a RG-differential that is close enough to the 14 to 16 pound shape so the same drilling instructions can be used.
- Core Type: Meanstreak Medium RG Symmetric (14-16#)
- Coverstock: Addaptive f(p2) Solid
- Color: Dark Blue/Light Blue (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Factory Finish: 500; 4000 Siaair Micro Pad
- RG min: 2.536
- RG diff: 0.048
- Hook Potential: 200 (Scale 10-225)
- Length: 100 (Scale 25-235)
- Typical Breakpoint Shape: 90 (Scale Smooth Arc 10-Angular 100)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy